- Gruff men who get all soft and happy when they’re with you
- Big men with calloused hands who touch you like you’re something incredibly special
- Grumpy men who chuckle at your bad jokes
- Calm men who get protective and irrational and then pretend like they didn’t
- Stoic men who look at you with gentle smiles on their face when you’re not looking at them with an expression that sort of says “I can’t believe s/he’s with me.”
Sansa Stark Appreciation Week |Day 2: favorite trait
↪B R A V E
Do as you’re told, sweetling, it won’t be so bad. Wolves are supposed to be brave, aren’t they? Brave. Sansa took a deep breath. I am a Stark, yes, I can be brave.
Those two make quite a good pair.
Concerning the whole “Cullen brawl event”
I think I’ve figured out what exactly is going on.
There are two people talking, Angry Mage 1 & Cullen.
Angry Mage one has the facial emotion “Rage” and his lines are
"Your kind killed.."
"Shut your …."
The next block down is Cullen’s who has the facial emotion “Loathe” and his line is
"That is not my title. We are not Templars any longer …”
The young wolf.
you know, when i first tried to take kenny’s bandage off i failed like a champ and got rewarded with this tiny piece of dialogue